Thursday, April 26, 2007

All blogged out...


So this week has been one of those weeks, were every Idea I cough up precedes a series of moments consisting of awkward silence and a long drawn out ‘yeeeeaaahh thanks for that Nic’. One of those weeks, where my focus bears a resemblance to a toddlers’, I can’t read past a paragraph and if I do so, I’m on autopilot. Never thought a book could sometimes transpire into a passively consumed medium where I’m simultaneously reading about ‘The changing value of brands’ while asking myself what the difference is between parsley and coriander...Yes it has been one of those weeks, were my output resembles that of a pug…
So in a nutshell, im all blogged out, got nothing to write, nothing of any value to say, nothing to rant on but my inability to rant… But I’m not too worried, as they say ‘It will pass’.

Thankfully a fellow blogger, colleague and friend is on a role at Telecomadvertising… Fadi Khater is definitely on to something interesting with his impulse advertising.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww...

the dog not you nic :)

11:36 AM  
Blogger fk said...

Don't worry Nic, I'm sure you'll get inspiration after the beach in Dubai this weekend.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home